OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

All Because Two People Fell in Love

When my grandpa passed away, we celebrated the fact that he gets to be with my cute grandma again. They left quite a family heritage and legacy. When we moved into their home, I decided I wanted to create something to honor them and the blessings that we have because of them. I love the picture of them above. When we were younger we would watch slide shows at my grandparent's home on Sunday evenings. This picture was one of my favorites and my dad was able to create a digital copy of it, so I had him print it off for me. I originally wanted to hang the picture and board inside our front door, but I'm thinking I will do something else. Right now it is sitting on a telephone table in our entry and I love looking at it when I walk in.

2 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

That picture is DARLING!

Anonymous said...

Actually he gets to be reborn....
On another planet....
Unless his Soul is too weighted to leave...........

Popular Posts