OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Displaying the Print

So, yesterday I mentioned that the easiest way to display a print
is to frame it.
I framed this 12 x 12 and removed the glass because I didn't like the extra glare.
Please ignore the highly fabulous family pictures on this one and the next one.
It seems as though we have a severe lack of family photos with all of us in the same shot. 
I originally intended for this one to be displayed with a vertical picture
but I also wanted to see how a horizontal photo would work.
I think the best combo would be a black and white vertical shot.
But that's up to you. 
For this one, I experimented with some plexi glass and I really like the finished look it gives. 
Here's a close up of the plexi and brads hold it in place. 
I thought I would test it out and see how it would look hanging with a scroll.
It could also be framed without the scroll but with the plexi.
So many options... 
And, here is our trusty stand-by...
the Family Proclamation hung with a metal scroll.
A classic and personal fav.
Yes, you have seen it before but done in vinyl.
This is a print and will be less expensive.

Tomorrow, we'll talk canvas.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Waita make me cry with the whole piece of heaven at home one.
Thanks man, I'm already pregnant ................

parkergirl said...

I'm excited to see Canvas crafts!!

KZcurls said...

How much is your print of the quote from the family proclaimation? "Happiness in family life is most likely...

Lacey said...

Hi KZcurls,
You can find the prints in my etsy shop.
strawberrypearl.etsy.com

Hanks,
Lacey

Popular Posts