OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Creatively KEPT

These photos come care of my good friend Heather, over at Creatively KEPT. She makes the most amazing custom photo albums and tons of other beautiful masterpieces. Heather and I met through our husbands who grew up together. The cool thing about her is that you only have to spend thirty seconds with her and you feel like you've grown up with her too. We've had fun crafting together and recently she asked me to create the names for these coat hangers she painted on her wall. She sent me the design and I provided the vinyl for her. I just love how they turned out. Such a cool solution for all those jackets. I'm considering it for our walls since we don't have a coat closet in our entry or anywhere for that matter...

Heather posted another project I was able to cut vinyl for on her blog. So go, go check her out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genius! Obviously she's already decided how many children to have. :)

Popular Posts