OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

and the stockings were hung...

This year, our little family stayed home for Christmas. Snowy roads meant we weren't able to travel to Seattle to be with my husband's family. We happen to live in the same town as my parents, but part of me really wanted to do our own thing at our place for our boys. I tried to put more effort into decorating the house and creating some traditions for our boys. One item that has been on our to-do list was a board to hang our stockings from. I've been wanting to make one of these for a long time. So, I painted the board and did the vinyl and my husband was kind enough to drill holes, attach knobs, and hang the thing. The only issue we had was how many knobs to do. Suddenly we had to decide how many more kids we were going to or not going to have. I settled the discussion by pointing out the fact that we could make a new board should we ever have more than five children...It's nice to have it checked off my to-do list. Maybe next year, I'll make Ivan's real stocking...

No comments:

Popular Posts