OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Friday, November 19, 2010

New Product: Nativity Blocks

Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? It has snowed here the past couple of days and I've had to resist the urge to turn on the Christmas music. So for now, we're letting Michael Buble entertain us until November 27th and then we're holding nothing back! I'm so excited!!!

I thought I would share these a little early so that if you would like to display them for Christmas, you'll have plenty of time to get them ordered, shipped, painted, vinyled and displayed! These blocks come as a kit with the vinyl so you get to choose the paint color to match your decor. They are super easy to make and just might be something fun to do with the kids after you eat all that turkey!!!


Pricing Info:


Vinyl and unpainted wood blocks: $10.00

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How many of these do you have in stock? Do you have 25?

Lacey said...

Erin,
Can you email me at strawberrypearlstudiosatgmaildotcom and I can give you the details? When do you need them?
Thanks,
Lacey

Popular Posts