OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'll post something new soon...I promise.

I realize it has been forever and a day since I last posted. But life has been crazy. I was on bedrest and became a couch potato after the December rush of orders. As a result of such "laziness..." I delivered a 9lb 5.5 oz baby boy the middle of February. Now that he's a month or so old, I am getting back into the swing of things. Life has definetly changed now that we have three boys. It's spring break at our house and in between the spring cleaning, I'm trying to find time for new projects and blog posts. While I love the after effects of spring cleaning, I do not love the actually act of spring cleaning. So, we'll see how much time I can sneak away from the organizing for a little vinyl creating. Stay tuned, but please don't hold your breath!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I don't think laziness has a thing to do with having big babies.lol..
My first was 6'113 my middle was 8'15 and my 3rd was 9'3...Doc said its because I'm tall..I was a little surprised, but big babies are wonderful!! Mine was born in September. congrats!!
can't wait for some new posts:)

Popular Posts