OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Red, White and Blue

I hope that you all had a fabulously wonderful
4th of July!!!
I talked my husband into throwing our
first annual 4th of July Backyard Breakfast
and it was so much fun!!!
We included a bike parade for the kids
and I couldn't help but add a little vinyl here and there.
My original plan for the blue plates was to add
white vinyl stars and then hang them around the yard and fence as decorations.
Well, decoration time took a little longer than I wanted the day of,
so I saved them for the bike parade.
We gave each child a plate and had them tie it to their bike.
As they "registered" for the parade,
I wrote a number on the white star and we had them line up in numerical order.
It was alot like herding cats,
but very entertaining. 
I also used blue and red vinyl stars
on these white bags to line our walkway
and direct traffic to our backyard.
I think I am in love with red, white and blue.
Such a fun holiday to decorate for. 

No comments:

Popular Posts