OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Business Vinyl Week: The Bagel Deli

This week is dedicated to the many options vinyl offers to businesses.
This vinyl logo was created many years ago, sadly not by me...
My husband's family owns and operates a bagel shop on Capitol Hill in Seattle.
A couple of years ago, we all got together to spruce the place up a bit
and I was able to add my vinyl touch. 
We replaced the paper signs in the bagel display case with
more permanent vinyl. 
 
We added the hours of operation to the entryway. 
And created other signs to direct customers around the shop. 
My husband surprised my with a fancy new camera for Christmas,
so while we were at the deli,
I took a few random shots behind the scenes.

 
Mom and pop shops are great.  They usually have a charming atmosphere
that just can't be duplicated in larger stores.
Replacing some of the hand-made signs in the shop with
inexpensive vinyl can help to spruce the place up
without taking away the charm.
Contact us today if you would like us to take a stab at some signs for your shop.

No comments:

Popular Posts