OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scrap-A-Thon

Praying for sunshine today.
I have a shelf that needs to be spray painted
so I can use it for my display at the Scrap-A-Thon this weekend.

Here are the details for the big event:
Friday, May 20th 5pm thru Saturday, May 21st 10pm
@ the Emmanuel Lutheran Church in Moscow.
Cost is $40 for the whole time, $30/day or $20 for 1/2 day.

100% of proceeds will be going to the school for books,
supplies and the over all cost of running a non-profit preschool.

For Questions, Comments, and Registration,
please contact Megan Hansen @ 509-336-4854

1 comment:

the mrs. said...

Oh my heck, you will never beieve what the word verification is!! It's my name!!! Spelled correctly!!!! How did the computers know that?!?

Anyway- I wanted you to know (very tardily) that I've passed a little bloggy love your way. Hopefully it will bring you some traffic & business!

http://www.becomingversed.com/2011/05/running-post-mordem.html

Popular Posts