OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Our Best Bites

 
I received this lovely cookbook in the mail the other day
 from my mother-in-law as an early birthday present.
My crafting time has recently been replaced
with snow-shoveling time
as we've been hit with a ton of snow!!!
So, I thought I would share this awesome book
and we'll get back to vinyl projects on Friday.

Kate @ Our Best Bites just happens to be my sis-in-law.
And, Sara was my husband's friend in high school.
I'm so excited for them!!!
They have worked so hard on their blog
and have now produced this amazing cookbook!!!

The book is loaded with amazing recipes,
and helpful tutorials.
If you haven't visited their blog yet,
I highly recommend it!!!
You can find their recipes and
purchasing info at
Enjoy!!!



1 comment:

Fab Five said...

Love the blog! I've been a follower since I started blogging! I can't wait to get my hands on their cookbook!

Popular Posts