OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Friday, February 4, 2011

dream lamp

Let's start this post with the most exciting part of today - IT'S FRIDAY!!!

I thought I would share another blast from the past for today's post.  I don't know if there is anyone out there who has heard of a little store called IKEA...but I just happen to love the place!!!  The nearest one to us is four hours away in Seattle, so whenever we go visit the husband's fam, we also make a trip to IKEA. 
A couple of years ago, I found these great rectangle lamps and just knew I could add vinyl to them.  This was my first design and my son now uses it as his reading lamp at night.
If I had to do my wedding reception over again, I would use these lamps and put a soft colored vinyl on them with Mr. & Mrs. and what not.  Heck, I might even do that for our bedroom.  Hmmm...the possibilities.
Raise your hand if you love IKEA (and vinyl)!!!

If you are in the Moscow area, I have these lamps in stock if you want to add your own touch to them!

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts