OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Friday, February 11, 2011

big weekend!


My son is turning one year old this weekend!!!  I am so excited!!!  We have a busy weekend and somewhere in there I am planning on making a cake.  I love to do fun cakes and this year I think I am going to use this little stick figure head and turn it into my son's cake.  He is known for his wild hair, so I thought we could celebrate it.  When he was born, he came out with a wild head of hair and I was determined to not cut it until he turned one.  That didn't last long.  He's coming up on his sixth hair cut next week!
Happy Birthday Ivan!!!

(p.s. If you have any suggestions on how to not terrify your child during a hair cut, I'd love to hear them!)

No comments:

Popular Posts