OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

wordle fun

Wordle is one of my favorite websites. You can enter in a bunch of words, or even your blog address, press enter and it will create a jumbled picture of all your words. It's fun (and kind of addicting) to play with. I've been wanting to create something with all of our names on it and then do it in vinyl. Well, I finally figured out how to take a wordle and import it into my vinyl program. While these aren't the most spectacular wordles, they're kind of fun because they have our names.

So, go to wordle, create something and then if you like it and want to cut it in vinyl, save it to the public gallery and then email me the details and we'll cut it for you!

1 comment:

Jennie Kunz said...

SO CUTE!! I may order one of these sometime soon.

Popular Posts