OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Library = Silence...

My goal was to give you another Valentine post today...it's almost 8pm and it looks like that just isn't going to happen.  So, what did I do today instead of posting cute Valentine's Day decorations???
Well, I have three very busy little boys. The middle child loves to talk, like, non-stop, always has to be saying something. He's pretty funny most of the time. But today, I just needed some quiet time. So, where's the one place you can go, where the kids have to be quiet??? That's right my friends, the library!!! Genius really.
The kids were so excited and I'm sure they think I'm the coolest mom ever.  They loved looking at all the books.  And, for the most part, the middle child was quiet.  He made himself right at home by kicking his shoes off.  When I told him to put them back on, he said his feet needed to relax.  So, I went with it.
So, that my new year's resolution to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday isn't totally a bust, I'll leave you with a reminder to order your Valentine Countdown this week!!!

Just click on the countdown link to the left!

No comments:

Popular Posts