OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vandals, Volleyball and Vinyl

My husband is working with the Vandal Athletic teams right now as part of his major. As a result, we have become quite the Vandal fans and I have enjoyed attending some of the atheltic events. Especially the volleyball games!!! I just love when they are able to smash a hit off a short little set...ah, memories...

I was able to create this banner (designed from last year's t-shirt) for the volleyball team's big "Dig for the Cure" event. I didn't have enough time to order in a banner blank, so I used my resources and created my own banner blank. I really like how it turned out. After unpacking from the craft fair, my husband and I were able to attend the volleyball game and enjoyed watching the team beat Utah State. Go Vandals!

1 comment:

Heidi Sue Photography said...

Lacey - you did excellant, this looks awesome!

Popular Posts