OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

settling in for fall

The last month has brought many fun times to our house. And for that reason, I have been slow to update the blog!!! I apologize, it seems we are back and getting settled from our adventures. Thank you to all those who have contacted me with orders and kind words!!! It's always so fun to hear from people about what they enjoy on the blog. And a big fat thank you to everyone for being patient with me. You see, I am expecting our third baby in February. While I haven't been too sick, I have had a crazy case of fuzzy brain syndrome. Now that I am out of the first trimester, my brain seems to be settling back to normal (or almost normal...) Who knew growing a little human would affect the brain??? :)


Enjoy the new updates. My goal is to try harder at sharing more projects. Take care!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love all the new ideas! Looking good!

Amanda said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I've heard Fuzzy Brain Syndrome can be the pits! :)

Popular Posts