OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

wedding gift

I created this for a client who's friend was getting married. She wanted something that looked natural and combined the bride and groom's names. Instead of using the hyphen, I used my favorite symbol. Forgive me if it shows up in too many of my projects, but I just love it.


Name boards make great wedding gifts. You can also add "established and the year of their wedding" or "families are forever" as an overlay on the name.

2 comments:

Sage said...

I love love love this. And this is the only decorative thing that I've ever heard Mikel say "that's really neat" at!
I think this was the perfect gift for the couple - it just seemed to capture their style so well!

Kim Gail said...

You did a great job.!! That is really a pretty beautiful wedding gift.

Popular Posts