OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UPDATES!!!

First things first, I am in the process of updating my website and making it more user friendly. As a result, it will be out of commission for the next little bit, hopefully not too long. Cross your fingers.
Second, my little family took an unexpected trip to Seattle last week that lasted a week rather than just a day. As a result, my giveaway intended for October 15th, will have to be delayed until after I get my new website up and running. But have no fear, I will be doing a fabulous promotion when the new website is up!
Stay tuned and if you have any ideas of what you want to see on the website, you are more than welcome to post a comment or email me.

No comments:

Popular Posts