OUR 12" METAL SCROLLS ARE BACK IN STOCK! YAY!!!
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR ORDERING INFO.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

k8lyn's talent

I have always loved photography and lately I seem to be developing an interest in antiques. k8lyn asked if she could take some pictures of my products as she and a friend went antique shopping. This is one of my favorite pictures from today. I think it's simply fabulous!

It's interesting, as I've started this journey towards my own business, little things have just happened better than I could have planned. From the beginning, stumbling blocks have been removed and mysteries of business life have been solved for me. One thing I've really wanted to improve is the quality of my product photos. My brother offered some advice to me earlier this week about the photos. I mentioned to him that my friend is a fabulous photographer and that maybe she could help me out. Within 24 hours, k8lyn was at my house asking if she could take pictures of my products for me. She was unaware that I had been thinking the same thing. I know it's random, but I just wanted everyone to know that Heavenly Father still watches out for each and every one of us.

No comments:

Popular Posts